[Bf-cycles] Cycles Standalone third-party Integration

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Fri May 22 22:04:53 CEST 2015

Hi,

Am 22.05.2015 um 21:43 schrieb Prayaag Kasundra:

> Hi,
>
> Don’t know somehow I don’t receive email on this thread. I received in
> thread in daily digest email.

Check your subscription settings then here:

> Anyway I have list of thing that isn’t working in XML APIs.
>
> 1.Color property/attribute isn’t working with Diffuse_BSDF,
> Velvet_BSDF, Glass_BSDF, Glossy_BSDF, Translucent_BSDF,
> Transparent_BSDF nodes
>
> 2.Roughness,IOR,Color properties/attributes aren’t working with
> Refraction_BSDF node
>
> 3.“Mapping” node, “Texture” co-ordinate node isn’t supported.

Can you provide example XML files (just a plane surface + shader setup)
to showcase the  first 2 issues? Mapping Node is not fully wrapped yet,
will take a look.

> Question:
>
> When you say “UV co-ordinate support is not there in XML API”   does
> this mean I can’t use Image_texture at all ? Shouldn’t it be working
> without specifying UV as well. It isn’t working for us.

Image Textures should work, when you also add a Texture Coordinates node
in front of it with a mapping like Generated.

> Thanks,
>
> Prayaag

Best regards,
Thomas