[Bf-cycles] Cycles Standalone third-party Integration

Prayaag Kasundra prayaag at decorastudio.com
Fri May 22 21:43:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

Don't know somehow I don't receive email on this thread. I received in
thread in daily digest email.

Anyway I have list of thing that isn't working in XML APIs.

1.       Color property/attribute isn't working with Diffuse_BSDF,
Velvet_BSDF, Glass_BSDF, Glossy_BSDF, Translucent_BSDF, Transparent_BSDF
nodes

2.       Roughness,IOR,Color  properties/attributes aren't working with
Refraction_BSDF node

3.       "Mapping" node, "Texture" co-ordinate node isn't supported.

Question:

When you say "UV co-ordinate support is not there in XML API"   does this
mean I can't use Image_texture at all ? Shouldn't it be working without
specifying UV as well. It isn't working for us.

Thanks,

Prayaag