[Bf-cycles] OpenCL on AMD GPUs

Nazim Mer nazim.mer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 00:17:44 CET 2015

i apreciate the reply, and the efforts all developers are putting into the cycles renderer, i did overlook the concept where you think about functions and features first and refactoring last...... i remember the days when alot of poeple were dissing brecht for being bias towards cuda,.....i guess that when more progress is educated to the masses all critisim would be put at rest.......i.e. amd dishing out empty promises.....

I hope that the code behind amd drivers and software become viewable to the public but closed to external developers and that they listen to there users through forums and other social media.... along this note the first graphics vender to endorce this...would be welcome to my hard earned cash....(A MAN CAN ONLY DWEAM!!!!!!!)
Good luck to healthy competition as when this finally happens amd would finally and truly beable to compete with nvidia....their opencl which is the only gpu utilisation api for them is the closest and probably the only competitor to cuda
regards,
nazim
--
Sent from myMail app for Android