[Bf-cycles] Global texture color properties

Thomas Volkmann lists at thomasvolkmann.com
Fri Jul 24 17:22:25 CEST 2015

Hi,

I just loaded a .tx file into the Image-Editor and set the input color space to
linear. Then I wanted to use that image as a texture, but the rendering didn't
turn out so well. I have to tell the texture that it is "no-color-data". That is
A: not true as it would be used for diffuse, and B: shouldn't cycles know about
that, when I defined the colorspace for that image as linear before?
The Color-Data Non-Color-Data button is not very lucky imho.

cheers,
Thomas