[Bf-cycles] Poser and Cycles

Stefan Werner swerner at smithmicro.com
Wed Jul 15 14:50:06 CEST 2015

Hi,

Let me just introduce myself real quick: I’m Stefan Werner, software engineer at Smith Micro working on Poser: (
http://poser.smithmicro.com ). We are planning to include a fork of Cycles as a render engine in our next release. There will be a number of changes that we do to the code that will not be relevant to Blender (for example, in the Poser universe Y is up), but certainly some bug fixes or maybe even features that we can contribute back. Would the most appropriate way for that be to go through developer.blender.org?

-Stefan

Stefan Werner  |  Senior Software Engineer; Productivity & Graphics
Smith Micro Software, Inc.  |  http://www.smithmicro.com<http://www.smithmicro.com/>