[Bf-cycles] "Is SSS ray" output and ray visibility

Matthew Heimlich matt.heimlich at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 15:42:39 CET 2015

I think what Greg is going for is a lamp that would only affect glossy
materials, for artistic highlights on eyes and such. Currently this is
impossible because there's no way to turn off the influence of a lamp on a
material with SSS. So it's not so much a request for turning off the SSS of
the material, but rather the influence of the individual lamp.