[Bf-cycles] Cycles Fresnel behaviour

storm kartochka22 at yandex.ru
Sat Jan 10 00:07:31 CET 2015

It have no sense, as Fresnel node paired with mix node assume layered
physical surface, with infinite small almost flat dielectric last layer
(coat). By definition, if you assume microfaset it will broke whole idea
about Freshel equation, as it related only to almost perfect(with
respect to wavelength) polished boundary between media with different
IOR. If you want Freshnel- like law with microfacet, you will end with
extreme complex Maxwell equation that hard (impossible for me) to solve.