[Bf-cycles] Branched PT + Correlated Multi-Jitter & MIS on Background increase rendertimes tremendously!

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:42:24 CET 2015

Here's a really quick patch which seems to make CMJ really close to Sobol
on my computer now: http://www.pasteall.org/56937/diff

Can't commit it to master because it's quite dangerous change (using fast
sqrt might backfire in some scenes), but if someone can compile blender
could confirm performance improvements that'd be cool :)

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin