[Bf-cycles] Distance Culling of Lamps?

Marco G marco.gzt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:13:22 CET 2015

I see, thanks.
Don't know if Cycles does already something similar, or it is something
equivalent to the light treshold patch but
this Open Source renderer has a paragraph about handling many lights, just
scroll down a bit after Tone Mapping paragraph:

http://noobody.org/is-report/other.html

Full engine source git: https://github.com/tunabrain/tungsten

MG