[Bf-cycles] standalone motion blur examples

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:43:32 CET 2015

Hi,

There is no motion blur support in the XML format.

Surely documentation for the interchange format would be handy, but we're
likely to go away from XML so working on the documentation for the current
format is not really practical.

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 5:18 PM, Guillaume Rouault <
guillaume.rouault.fx at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>  I have a hard time figuring out how to implement simple transform motion
> blur, in standalone, with the xml API.
> Are there any example xml files somewhere ?
> (a proper documentation would so nice )
>
> Guillaume

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin