[Bf-cycles] Houdini export to Cyles

Guillaume Rouault guillaume.rouault.fx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:51:24 CET 2015

Hi everyone,
 I have successfully compile a working version of cycles. using last
availaible sources.
I can render the examples scenes, no problems, runs fine.

But when I type : cycles.exe --list-devices
I can only see my cpu. Does that mean there something wrong the compilation
process ?
There was someting odd though : to create the project files, I used
cmake(gui version) . I checked the "WITH_CYCLES_CUDA_BINARIES " option ,
and first I tried to use cuda 6.5 , which was fine for the projects
generation, but couldn't compile without making an error during
"cycles_kernel_cuda" compilation.
So I tried using CUDA 7.0, and besides cmake warning me that only cuda 6.5
is officially supported, project generation runs fine, and more importantly
, project compilation runs fine to.

I attached a capture of cmake window.

But remains the problem ... Cycles can't find my gpu.
Where did it go wrong ?

Guillaume