[Bf-cycles] how does particle system object work?

Mohamed Sakr 3dsakr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 15:09:53 CET 2015

Hi Sergey,

I guess what I was doing was wrong.

if I have a particle system with 100 particles, which is using a mesh.
I was doing:
1 Mesh, 1 ParticleSystem, 1 Object which points to the mesh and the
particle system.

what I should do:
1 Mesh, 1 ParticleSystem, 100 Object(s) "for our example" which points to
the mesh and the particle system.

is that correct? please confirm.
cheers,
Mohamed Sakr