[Bf-cycles] Sample filtering options - Tool Tip

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Aug 12 13:46:27 CEST 2015

"Pixel filter" is the standard term in rendering, I don't see a good
reason to invent our own.

These filters are the same thing as image manipulation filters, the
only difference is that they are more accurate because the input image
has infinite resolution. If you render at resolution x10, apply a
filter in compositing and scale down /10, then you will get the same
result.