[Bf-cycles] object motion blur

David Fenner d4vidfenner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 16:54:25 CEST 2014

sooo... nobody else thinks that object motion blur should be able to
consider more than 3 frames for translation? Or at least force deformation
motion blur when necessary? This way we can get curved blur if object
translates in a curved way, like with rigid bodies or to simulate sparks
with particles.