[Bf-cycles] ray depth

David Fenner d4vidfenner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:51:43 CEST 2014

That's the point, can't there be a way to make it not bounce anymore after
the first intersection but using the light settings? independently of
global settings. The ray depth trick of course can be used for many other
things, like changing light color after the first bounce or making it
darker, but there could be a setting per light to make it not bounce (or
bounce less times), for speed and ease of setting.