[Bf-cycles] Normalized Emission shader

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 16:05:34 CET 2014

Hey,

I agree this could be useful. I'm guessing it'll work by checking the total
surface area which emits light and calculate the intensity based on that
maybe? Would there be any significant performance hit when (and when not)
using this feature?

Personally I would prefer if this were not the default behavior, but we can
have that argument when/if it's implemented.

Similarly, it might be useful to have the opposite behavior for regular
lamps - increasing the intensity as the size increases.

Cheers,
Greg