[Bf-cycles] Normalized Emission shader

David Black db4tech at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 9 21:03:06 CET 2014

Hi Marco,

This is something I feel would be very helpful as the default behaviour.

While improving Sweet Home 3D's render engine results (user db4tech),
lights is one of the areas I looked at, allowing size (for soft shadows)
and intensity changes, previously lights had a small fixed size and
intensity. One of my goals, to make it easier for artists, was to try
and make sure lights intensity remained constant while size was
adjusted. Certainly made light manipulation a lot easier and received
very positive feedback.

Link: (render results image links are no longer working)
http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,1688_offset,0

David

3d-designs-davidblack.blogspot.com
<http://www.3d-designs-davidblack.blogspot.com>