[Bf-cycles] Normalized Emission shader

Marc Dion marcdion1974 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 20:09:00 CET 2014

Maybe it didn't work properly.

It does seem like a good idea though for an object's power output to remain
constant for smaller changes at least, minor size and shape changes.

Otherwise, if I understand this correctly, mesh lights would have to always
be built first or changes to it will impact all the material settings.

Personally I prefer to only use mesh lights at or around 1.0 for the
power.  For a standard light bulb, you can put a point light inside the
Mesh-Emitter and make the back-faces transparent so you see a light but
it's a cleaner light type->a Point Light.  Waaaaay less noise this way.
Norwill altering the mesh have a perceptible change on the scene lighting.