[Bf-cycles] Shadow Pass including IBL + mesh Lights (VFX)

Thomas Beck software at plasmasolutions.de
Mon May 12 18:55:59 CEST 2014

Hi Brecht,

I compiled 4 versions for my employees yesterday and what can I say: They
are amazed! We avoided glossy (glass & glossy shader) surfaces as they were
getting completely black in the pass but all in all we could see that it's
doable and it worked great so far...

I will continue the discussion on https://developer.blender.org/D524 to not
spam this mailing list, but as they were pushing me to thank you officially
for the fast reaction and patch I'll do this now: Thanks a lot Brecht, you
rock!

We can't wait for you to finish it ... see that's what you get when you
create a patch for us ;)

Many greetings,
Thomas & the team

--