[Bf-cycles] Shadow Pass including IBL + mesh Lights (VFX)

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Sat May 10 20:57:08 CEST 2014

If I understand Thomas correctly, he's simply asking if we can have mesh
lights contribute to the shadow pass, and perhaps environment lighting as
well if possible.

Was it a design choice not to have mesh lights included in the shadow pass?
If so, why? Just a performance issue, or is it somehow useful not to have
them? I don't have much experience in compositing renders with GI, so
forgive my ignorance if the answer is obvious.

Cheers,
Greg