[Bf-cycles] Cycles as Default Engine

Mafteiu Scai Vlad mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 21:03:19 CEST 2014

Took me a while to discover sampling when I was a beginner. Through if you
mentioned UI the entire render panel in properties is a mess. So many
options....scroll yourself to death.

There is also the fact that you have to configure GPU render from settings.
And if you don;t you can be left wandering why it doesn't work even fi you
selected it from the panel.

Vlad

Vlad Mafteiu Scai

Mobile: +45-5333-30-67

*Mobile UI Designer, 3D Architectural Vizualizer & Product Visualization
Artist*
Email: mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com

Portfolio: http://www.behance.net/motionseadesigns

This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.