[Bf-cycles] Potentially incredible fast rendering idea :-D

Scott Wilson gdragonmtn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:03:39 CEST 2014

Sounds like an interesting idea. What about cases where there is a plane
moving perpendicular to the camera, and there is a massive lighting,
texturing, or reflectance change from the previous frame to the current
frame? From how I understand your proposal, this case will fail, since you
would be copying the values from the previous frame. Also, what about cases
where you are rendering on a farm? It isn't guaranteed that the frame you
are rendering will have access to the previous frame.