[Bf-cycles] Starting a new job

David Fenner d4vidfenner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 15:06:35 CEST 2014

I can't say I'm not angry at Solid Angle. Brecht! Whatever they offer you!!
We'll fund raise and double it!!
I'm not serious of course... but at least I would do it!
Anyway brecht, thanks for everything, I hope your great ideas don't get
inside Arnold forever, good luck and I hope you have a great time, I'm sure
you will.