[Bf-cycles] Cycles lib upgrade (LLVM / OIIO / OSL)

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:45:53 CEST 2014

Oki, together with Jens we found rather simple solution:

- Build "vanilla" LLVM
- Build "vanilla" OpenCollada (well, not actually need to build it, just
use previous one, it was me who needed to rebuild it)
- Do NOT pass libUTF to blender's link libraries

This worked rather smooth on linux.

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin