[Bf-cycles] Cycles Volumetrics

Miles Kramer mxkramer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 19:36:20 CEST 2014

Hello, a quick question. I've already asked on BlenderArtists and the
#blendercoders IRC, and no one could answer. I've been experimenting
with Cycles volumetrics, and when I mix different scatter volumes (one
for R, G, and B) with different anisotropies, nothing seems to change,
as far as color. The overall anisotropy does seem to change, however.
The same is true when reproducing the nodes in OSL. Here's an example:
http://www.pasteall.org/blend/30468 . I was wondering if this is the
intended way for it to work, or not. I was going to submit a bug report,
but I figured I'd check first.

Very sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask; I'm new at this.