[Bf-cycles] Biased Rendering

Mafteiu Scai Vlad mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 22:19:56 CEST 2014

So what's the plan for the speed up?

Vlad Mafteiu Scai

Mobile: +45-5333-30-67

*Mobile UI Designer, 3D Architectural Vizualizer & Product Visualization
Artist*
Email: mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com

Portfolio: http://www.behance.net/motionseadesigns

This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.