[Bf-cycles] CUDA error with Cycles_standalone

Zhanpeng Feng jumpjump88 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 00:05:12 CET 2014

Hi,
I was trying to use the cycles_standalone and and got the following error. I am wondering if anyone has seen similar issues? Error message:D:\blenderSVN_2\cmake-build\bin\Debug>cycles --device cuda --samples 10 monkeytest.xml --output this.bmpCUDA error: Invalid context in cuGraphicsMapResources(1, &pmem.cuPBOresource, 0)

Refer to the Cycles GPU rendering documentation for possible solutions:http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Render/Cycles/GPU_Rendering
CUDA error: Not mapped in cuGraphicsResourceGetMappedPointer(&buffer, &bytes, pmem.cuPBOresource)CUDA error: Not mapped in cuGraphicsUnmapResources(1, &pmem.cuPBOresource, 0)CUDA error: Launch failed in cuCtxSynchronize()
In the cycles standalone GUI I am able to see the rendering progresses and the scene is actually being rendered fine. No error occurs until tonemap() is called in thevoid Session::update_status_time(bool show_pause, bool show_done) function of session.cpp	else if(show_done) {		status = "Done";		tonemap();		progress.set_status("Writing Image", params.output_path);		display->write(device, params.output_path);	}If I run it using --device cpu everything works fine. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks a lot,Feng