[Bf-cycles] update delay

David Fenner d4vidfenner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 20:43:39 CET 2014

If I may add something else, maybe it would be even better if we could have
the update done in user defined time steps. Let's say this options:
option A: first update delay = 2sec (for example)
option B: update steps:  = 1 sec

The thing is, no one needs or wants to be looking at fast moving noise, not
only it isn't useful, but it hurts the eyes and can give you headaches
(from experience). In simple scenes the noise clears up so fast that it's
not really a problem, but it's not the case with complex ones. If we could
see, for example, instead of sample 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...40, 41,... etc.
 something like, 0, 30, 40, 50, 60... it would be much more useful and way
more easier to the eyes.  From 0 to 30 would be option A (first update
delay), then from 30 on foward it would be option B, (10 sample delay).
>From a certain point foward it is always better to see still images than
"moving" ones.