[Bf-cycles] Optimization project

David Fenner d4vidfenner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 18:33:18 CET 2014

*I did now add an alpha threshold per render layer which should makerender
passes work a bit better with fully transparent surfaces. Notquite what you
asked for, but this had been on my To Do for a
while.https://developer.blender.org/rBa41648c1dc58f
<https://developer.blender.org/rBa41648c1dc58f>*
Well this does solve a lot of shortcomings. Thanks.