[Bf-cycles] Cycles: Add an experimental CUDA kernel.

Vlad MS mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:55:01 CEST 2014

Hi,

So what exactly is causing the huge memory spikes when using GPU SSS?

Thanks

Vlad Mafteiu Scai

Mobile: +45-5333-30-67

*Mobile UI Designer, Product Visualization Artist*
Email: mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com

Portfolio: http://www.behance.net/motionseadesigns

This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.