[Bf-cycles] Make Glass Shader Color default to 1.0.

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 11:11:50 CEST 2014

Hi David,

Changing the glass color value from 1.0 to 0.98 is not really going to make
it drastically realistic. If we wanted a realistic default glass shader, we
would need to add volume absorption, subtle diffuse, bump map etc, and thus
it becomes entirely dependant on what kind of glass or fluid you're
creating. Shader nodes are simply building blocks for realistic materials,
and are not meant to be realistic on their own.

Cheers,
Greg