[Bf-cycles] CUDA Toolkit 6.5 and Volume on GPU

Martijn Berger martijn.berger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 21:46:11 CEST 2014

Hi Thomas,

I think the move to cuda 6.5 and enabling volume are 2 issues and should be
treated as such. I do however agree that we should do both.
Ill update the buildbot to cuda 6.5. The cuda 6.5 cubins should work on
older drivers ( pre 331 ) but it would be good to also test and verify.

Best regards,
Martijn