[Bf-cycles] Optimization project

David Black db4tech at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 14:44:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thank you kindly for adding it to the wiki, you propose some very
interesting adaptations on my original idea. If choose the direction of
a progressive resolution approach, it might be best not to follow a
linear path, for example, first 50-100 samples at quarter resolution,
next 500-1000 samples at half resolution, remainder at full resolution,
or percentage thereof based upon total user selected Preview samples.

If you experiment with this at a future time and need a beta tester, I’m
happy to test this for you and provide feedback.

David
--

3d-designs-davidblack.blogspot.com
<http://www.3d-designs-davidblack.blogspot.com>