[Bf-cycles] Rendering with Radio waves

storm kartochka22 at yandex.ru
Wed Apr 9 17:39:04 CEST 2014

Does not matter interpretation of integrand and sampling dimensions. If
you can describe task as Monte carlo integration problem, Cycles will
fit that perfectly, as most framework already in place. For diffraction
you need another dimension (with addition of wavelength and
polarisation), actual initial phase. And respect that phase in custom
BSDF if material have some weird phase property, and camera sensor
(pixel) intensity depend on phase (mostly based by common path length).
That is all.