[Bf-cycles] Rendering with Radio waves

Trevor Anderson trevor.g.anderson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 11:39:57 CEST 2014

Thanks heaps everyone, I'll have a look into Lux and pbrt.
Audio rendering is an interesting idea. Definitely something worth
considering.

I was hoping that at least initially I could limit myself to considering
large/smooth enough targets that the optical assumptions of light would be
sufficient.
I plan on taking some test images with a mmW radar system to compare to, so
I will pay close attention to the interference patterns and may need to
take another approach, thanks for the input.

Cheers,
Trev.