[Bf-cycles] Volumetric patch update

storm kartochka22 at yandex.ru
Thu Sep 5 17:05:39 CEST 2013

Some fixes, unfinished spectral related experiment (was attept to
integrate in CIE XYZ color space instead on RGB to get better spectral
color ramp on my monitor, actually it not get anything except extra
lines , will be removed later), rebased to latest . No big changes.

About license, it always was and is small tweak of Brecht work, and have
same license as Cycles. I am not big fan of proprietary things, but if
Blender team decide to use Apache or anything, then it must applyed to
this patch as well.

All bugs same, segfault in final render if "direct light trace" bidir
option used, only perspective camera, no GPU, no OSL, etc.