[Bf-cycles] max render size?

Jordan Miller jrdnmlr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 19:16:40 CEST 2013

Hi-- so I have a simple scene that I want to render at high res for
making a professional quality poster people will be close to examine.
I would like to render 60,000 pixels x 4,000 pixels.

my computer can handle it fine in cycles with GPU Compute (quad i7
with 2 GTX 770s and 32GB cpu RAM). but the image is cut off (only the
central third of the camera view is rendered). Does blender have new
hard limits of 20000 pixel image size? I can't go larger than that and
have every pixel render.

please advise if there is a way to do this.

thanks!!
jordan