[Bf-cycles] error compiling standalone Cycles

Karsten Schwenk macnihilist at gmx.net
Wed Oct 16 09:20:51 CEST 2013

If I remember correctly you need shell32 and psapi.
Try adding
PLATFORM_LINKLIBS
to the set(LIBRARIES ...) call at the top of
blender/intern/cycles/app/CMakeLists.txt

I also had to patch some other things for windows, but I don't remember
whether they were necessary just for vs2012 and debug builds or in general.

Hope it helps
Karsten