[Bf-cycles] Node names (two can have seemly same name and appearance)

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Nov 1 21:37:47 CET 2013

I'm not sure I agree, if you build a setup with math or color mix
nodes it's quite tedious to have to rename them manually I would
think? Although perhaps this is a non-issue for typical users, just in
my experience I quite like this renaming.

Perhaps we should have tooltips when you are over a node (header),
with the node name and description of the node, that would solve the
issue in a different way.

Brecht.