[Bf-cycles] Node names (two can have seemly same name and appearance)

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 06:07:55 CET 2013

Hey David,

I agree, it's especially difficult for beginners to look at someone's node
setup and wonder where this weird "Modulo" node (for example) comes from
that they can't find in the menus. The title of the node should be
displayed exactly how it is in the Add menu, and only change when the user
explicitly changes it's label in the properties region.

It's not cycles specifically, but also the compositing (and I assume
texture) nodes as well that have this issue.

Cheers,
Greg