[Bf-cycles] Node names (two can have seemly same name and appearance)

David Black db4tech at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 1 04:38:20 CET 2013

Hi Brecht and other mailing list members.

While we are discussing nodes, what are peoples thoughts on
Converters\Math node displaying 'Math' and Converters\Vector Math
displaying 'Vector Math' for their node names?

They are the only two nodes which change name depending on their
function, while I can see this is useful, it can also cause
identification difficulties. (While nodes are collapsed) it becomes
possible for math and vector math nodes to have an identical name and
appearance.

With all other nodes displaying header names rather than function, would
adding header names to these two nodes help with identification and
maintain consistency?

Thank you for your time,
David
--