[Bf-cycles] Is Cycles ready for production?

Agustin Benavidez agustinbenavidez at gmail.com
Fri May 17 19:44:30 CEST 2013

Additionally, and from my experience, the Cycles performance is the cost of
a good trade off, you will get longer render times, but because the
simplified, versatile and robust shading pipeline, your artist will need
less time to achieve the desired results, lowering your production cost,
which is typically the most expensive one. Additionally your movie will
certainly looks much better ;)
Cheers.