[Bf-cycles] GSoC - Hair shaders for cycles strand

Girish Ramesh rgirish28 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 04:12:33 CEST 2013

Hi Stuart and Brecht,

I've been struck with a severe case of hepatitis and I don't think I will
be able to apply for this year's GSoc as I will not be in the best shape to
work on the project in the structured manner that GSoc demands. I will
definitely be working on this in my free time and when I'm well again.
Thanks for all the help. Hopefully I can work on a similar project in next
year's GSoC if I get the chance.

Regards,
Girish