[Bf-cycles] Volumetric patch update (now with new shiny bidirectional integrator)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 03:52:29 CET 2013

Hi Storm,

> Bidirectional can do some cool images (posting now Jay Hardy kitchen example
to testing therad on

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?216866-Cycles-tests-the-new-blender-CPU-GPU-renderer-of-awesomeness&p=2329482&viewfull=1#post2329482

It's hard to tell from the two images whether this compare or surpass trunk
quality/performance.
Can you post the same  file rendered in the same machine but with trunk
instead?

It's nice to see progress in both fronts (volumetric and bi-di) regardless
:)

( btw, I love that kitchen scene, I use it for benchmarks as well
http://goo.gl/DFy98 )

Thanks,
Dalai

blendernetwork.org/member/dalai-felinto