[Bf-cycles] Volumetric patch update (now with new shiny bidirectional integrator)

Matthew Heimlich matt.heimlich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 02:32:55 CET 2013

Very cool stuff Storm, but without context it's kind of hard to follow
what is/isn't working in the current condition of the patch. Do you
think you could do another post to the mailing list with a simple list
like:

Volumes:

This works:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...
etc.

This doesn't work:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...
etc.

BiDirectional:

This works:

This doesn't work:

I think it would be very helpful for sorting out the status of your progression.

And congrats on crushing an old, annoying bug!

Thanks, keep up the good work,

Matt Heimlich