[Bf-cycles] help with testing Blender on new hardware

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Jun 28 15:32:32 CEST 2013

Hi Piotr,

Performance testing and analysis on the latest GPU's and Xeon Phi
would be quite useful, though at the moment I don't have much time for
this. From the point of view of developers I'd say there isn't much
difference between NVidia Titan, 7xx, Tesla or Quadro cards based on
the same architecture, I expect them to all behave similar, just with
different number of cores or memory available.

It would be useful in general to have SSH access to some server with
such cards set up, but at the moment I can't really promise that I
will have time to do serious testing on them.

For benchmarks, the Barcelona and BMW scenes are used often.
http://www.emirage.org/
https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/lib/tests/cycles/

Thanks,
Brecht.