[Bf-cycles] antialiasing

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jun 11 18:04:30 CEST 2013

Hi Adriano,

In our code, we enable and disable multisample drawing for cases like this.

If you see blurry graphics (also UI?) it means disabling doesn't work. We cannot solve this, since it's a hardware driver controlled mechanism.

Experiment with some settings though, I heard from others that multisample level 16 fails to be disabled, but level 4 or 8 work fine.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute