[Bf-cycles] Bf-cycles Digest, Vol 26, Issue 1

lsscpp lsscpp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 12:54:32 CEST 2013

Clamp would shrink the whole value range between 0 and 1, while now the
add-shader node goes over. I imagined this as maxwell material system
works. you can layer many shaders and choose to mix or add. in any case the
shader won't give back more light than it receives, since the whole
material gets clamped