[Bf-cycles] Article about rendering technologies

Mike Farnsworth mike.farnsworth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 19:50:04 CEST 2013

Well, I *was* going to be there, but I think my flight leaves too soon.
 I might have to bump that to later, I don't get to see my Solid Angle
co-workers terribly often, much less present at Siggraph.

We Solid Angle engineers will be wandering around, please say hi. :)  If
any of you guys have questions or just want to talk smack about
rendering, I'd be happy to do that if there's time.

Is there a Blender BOF again this year?  Is that the community meeting /
showcase on Sunday starting at 1 PM?  I'll try to drop in for at least
part of that.

-Mike Farnsworth