[Bf-cycles] Sample seed with #frame

Adriano Oliveira adriano.ufrb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 18:11:31 CEST 2013

Hi Thomas,

I am ok with new script blocking rules, but I think this puts a limit to
old the seed #frame workaround for animations in Cycles.
Even though I was ware of the rule, I made a mistake when rendering a big
animation sequence yesterday, after reloading the file.

Maybe seed should vary per frame by default.

Adriano A. Oliveira

Livro: http://goo.gl/WtcNX
Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/8343393957854863
Blog "Anodinidades": http://anodinidades.wordpress.com/